Looking for some ideas what to do during Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
1. Feel the festive atmosphere in the Park of Light - several thousand LED twinkles in the Christmas decors will delight city guests in Dzintari.
2. Celebrate New Year’ Eve with some special offers from Jūrmala’s hotels. See offers here.
3. Enjoy traditional gingerbread cookies and special Christmas drinks at the local restaurants and cafes.
4. Spend time with your loved ones in Ragakāpa Nature Park – a great place for a winter picnic in the pine forest and recommend visiting Jūrmala Open-Air Museum.
5. Explore the secrets of the city. We have created 6 special routes of different Jūrmala areas.
6. Experience the ‘’Christmas Festival’’ concert program in Concert Hall Dzintari:
7. Improve your health and restore your energy under the supervision of knowledgeable doctors in sanatoriums and resort rehabilitation centers of Jūrmala.
8. Spend a day in Ķemeri! Enjoy the winter charm of the Ķemeri Resort Park and take a stroll along the snow-covered nature trails of the Ķemeri National Park.
9. All-time ‘’when in Jūrmala’’ classics – walk along the seashore! Take a deep breath of fresh sea air as you walk along the snow-covered seashore.
10. Get to know Jūrmala better by visiting city museums.
Jūrmala Tourism Information Centre wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022!