The Association of Hotels and restaurants of Latvia, in cooperation with European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union and Latvian Investment an Development Agency (LIDA) are implementing the project “International Conference of Hotel and Restaurant Industry „PROFESSIONAL MARKETING – KEY OF SUCCESS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT OF HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY”.
It is planned that the Conference will be visited by almost one hundred top-level managers and owners of hotels and restaurants.
The objective of the Conference is to foster the development of the hotel and restaurant business in Latvia, making the owners and managers of hotels and restaurants acquainted with the current trends in the hotel and restaurant industry and informing them about the activities how to attract new clients by a successful use of various marketing tools.
Lecturers at the Conference „Professional Marketing – Key of Success for a Successful Development of Hospitality Industry” will be well-experienced representatives of hotel and restaurant industry, leaders of institutions that represent the interests of this industry at the level of Latvia and Europe, who will deliver lectures, introducing the audience to the trends in tourism and hospitality industry in the world and in Europe, and how to achieve the set goals in enhancing the recognisability of Latvia, Riga and each separate company, int.al on the following topics:
- Trends of hospitality marketing
- On new tourism marketing strategy of Latvia
- Creating a brand to be experienced and remembered’
- LIVE RIGA - a new approach to the tourism marketing
- Stars spreading the news - The Hotelstars Union as a marketing tool
- Exhibiting for Business
- People will tell - how social media is changing the travel industry
- Do the hotels of Riga use the possibilities of e-marketing? Etc.